Using Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math to design solutions to complex problems.
Our vision: to inspire, engage, and empower a community that fosters innovation, creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving within and across the curriculum and co-curriculum.
- To provide unique learning experiences through collaboration.
- To inspire creative, critical, and analytical thinking.
- To inspire an appreciation for and the imagination needed to design, create, and utilize advanced technologies.
- To develop leaders who support one another through collaboration.
- To provide professional learning and resources for educators.
Many congratulations to three RCDS Upper School students, Cecilia van Paasschen, Georgia Mandell and Charlotte Townley, for winning the Connecticut Regional Pitch in the Technovation Challenge last weekend.
Rye Country Day School Science Research students from the Middle & Upper Schools showcased their projects on Saturday, April 22, at the Tri-County Science & Engineering Fair.