Dear RCDS Community Members,
We are writing to introduce ourselves as the Co-Chairs of the Head of School Transition Committee. Together with the rest of the Committee, we are eager to begin our work of developing opportunities for our community to get to know our next Head of School, Randall Dunn.
As we convene our committee and begin to formulate our plans, we will communicate additional details, including events and opportunities to meet and hear from Mr. Dunn, who is looking forward to continuing to learn about our community and getting to know you. The Committee will work to ensure that this important transition is as smooth and seamless as possible with continued input from and collaboration with all of our RCDS constituents, including students, parents/guardians, employees, and alumni. In the coming weeks, we will share a schedule of upcoming transition events, which will include community gatherings on and off campus, employee meetings, and student forums, among others. In the meantime, we are delighted to share a brief video message from Mr. Dunn.
We are grateful to serve in this capacity, and we look forward to this exciting time ahead.
Tom Davidson P'27, P'32, Transition Committee Co-Chair
Rosa Perkins P'26, P'28, Transition Committee Co-Chair
Head of School Transition Committee
- Tom Davidson P'27, P'32, Co-Chair
- Rosa Perkins P'26, P'28, Co-Chair
- Meredith deChabert, Assistant Head of School for Academic Programs; Interim Upper School Principal
- Sarah Dodds Brown ’91, P'25, P'28, P'31
- Leigh Geller, P'20, P'22, P'25, Chair, RCDS Board of Trustees
- Lynette Gioffre P'29, P'32, Director of Advancement
- Pam MacAffer, Assistant Head of School for Finance & Operations
- Ben Moss '93, P'26, P'28
- Fernando Rivas P'24, P'25