- Step 1: Complete the New Student Application by December 15
- Step 2: Complete the Financial Aid Application by December 15 (Optional)
- Step 3: Tour & Interview by January 10
- Step 4: Submit Parent/Guardian Questionnaire (All Grades) and Student Questionnaire (Grades 5-12) by January 10
- Step 5: Admissions Testing & Screening by January 10
- Step 6: Request transcripts and recommendations by January 10
- Step 7: Receive a decision from RCDS on February 3
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY: Rye Country Day School seeks diversity in all aspects of school life. The School admits students of any race, color, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Join us for
Prospective students and families are invited to attend our open house events to meet administrators and faculty, hear from students, and learn more about how RCDS ignites a lifelong passion for learning.
Save the Date
Sunday, October 30, 2022
If the school prefers to submit via mail, fax, or e-mail - All application components may be downloaded here.
Interviews and Tours
In-person interviews and tours are scheduled between September and January.
Click here to access the Virtual Campus Tour at any time during the admissions process.
Application for Financial Aid (optional)
Admissions Testing - Grades 5-12
Take the ISEE or SSAT by January 10
All Application Components Due
Due January 10: Student and Parent Questionnaires, Transcripts, Recommendations, etc.
Admission Decision Notification
Friday, February 3
Enrollment Deadline for Newly Accepted Students
Friday, March 10