- Step 1: Complete the New Student Application
- Step 2: Tour & Interview
- Step 3: Submit Parent/Guardian Questionnaire (All Grades) and Student Questionnaire (Grades 5-12) by January 10
- Step 4: Admissions Testing & Screening
- Step 5: Complete the Financial Aid Application by December 15 (Optional)
- Step 6: Request transcripts and recommendations
- Step 7: Receive a decision from RCDS
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY: Rye Country Day School seeks diversity in all aspects of school life. The School admits students of any race, color, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Interviews and Tours
In-person interviews and tour are scheduled between September and January.
Click here to access the Virtual Campus Tour at any time during the admissions process.
To ensure the health and safety of our campus community, we will not be offering shadow days this year.
Application for Financial Aid (optional)
Admissions Testing - Grades 5-12
Take the ISEE or SSAT by January 10
All Application Components Due
Due January 10: Student and Parent Questionnaires, Transcripts, Recommendations, etc.
Admission Decision Notification
Friday, February 4
Enrollment Deadline for Newly Accepted Students
Thursday, March 10