- Step 1: Submit a Preliminary Application
- Step 2: Complete the New Student Application
- Step 3: Virtual Tour & Interview
- Step 4: Submit Parent/Guardian Questionnaire and Student Questionnaire (Grades 5+) by January 10
- Step 5: Admissions Testing & Screening
- Step 6: Complete the Financial Aid Application by December 15 (Optional)
- Step 7: Request transcripts and recommendations
- Step 8: Receive a decision from RCDS
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY: Rye Country Day School seeks diversity in all aspects of school life. The School admits students of any race, color, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Interviews and Virtual Tours
Scheduled between September and January click here to access the Virtual Tour at any time during the admissions process.
To ensure the health and safety of our campus community, we will not be offering shadow days this year.
RCDS Grades 3 & 4 Admissions Test
Applicants to Grade 3 & 4 for the 2021-22 school year will take their Admissions Test during their scheduled student interview. These assessments will be conducted via Zoom by Laurie Pinkham and take approximately 20 minutes.
Application for Financial Aid (optional)
Due December 15
Admissions Testing - Grades 5+
Take the ISEE or SSAT by January 10
All Application Components Due
Student and Parent Questionnaires, Transcripts, Recommendations, etc.
Admission Decision Notification
Friday, February 5
Enrollment Deadline for Newly Accepted Students
Wednesday, March 10