Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question not answered below? Please call or email us. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the RCDS Mission and Philosophy?
- Can you explain the RCDS curriculum?
- How has RCDS responded to COVID-19 and will the School reopen in the fall?
- Will my enrolled child be successful at Rye Country Day?
- What time does the academic day begin and end?
- Can you explain the six-day cycle?
- Which devices do students use?
- What are our transportation options?
- What is the food like?
- What is Schoology?
- Does RCDS offer after-school programming?
- What is the tuition schedule at RCDS?
- What payment options are available?
- Is financial aid available at RCDS?
- How much financial aid is available at RCDS?
- Will I have to pay back my financial aid grant?
- Does financial aid only cover tuition?
- Who are the students that receive financial aid at RCDS?
- How does one apply for financial aid at RCDS?
- How does Rye Country Day assess a family's financial need?
- What if our family is separated or I am a single parent/guardian?
- How does the timing of the financial aid application work?
- Will my application for financial aid (PFS) impact my admissions decision?
- Will I continue to receive financial aid for the duration of my student's tenure at the School?
- While attending RCDS, will everyone know that my student is receiving financial aid?
- How do I apply to RCDS?
- Is there a birthday cut-off date for applicants?
- What is the deadline for submitting an application?
- Do you offer visiting (student shadow) days?
- Is there any required testing for admissions? Is there a preference for one standardized test versus another?
- Does RCDS accept the SAO (Standard Application Online)?
- How many students do you admit each year and at which grade levels?
- Should we continue to apply if there is not an opening the first year we seek enrollment?
- Do families who have an affiliation with RCDS have an advantage in the admissions process?
- Is there a waitlist?
- When are admissions decisions announced?
- On average, how many applications do you get for each grade level?
We hope you will explore our campus virtually through our online campus tour. We look forward to being able to schedule in-person campus tours for prospective families in the future.
Virtual Open House
Click here to access recordings from our 2020 Virtual Open House events.