The Cohen Center for the Creative Arts, a 23,000-sq-ft. creativity center featuring:
- Digital art studios for photography and videography.
- Two large studios for ceramics, sculpture, painting, and drawing.
- An innovative design makerspace encompassing RCDS’s commitment to S.T.E.A.M. and design thinking.
- An experimental, state-of-the-art black box theater with seating for 200.
The Edward B. Dunn Performing Arts Center featuring:
- A professional theater seating an audience of 450.
- A dance studio.
- Choir and band practice rooms.
Memorial Hall featuring:
- Classroom space, as well as rehearsal and performance facilities in a more intimate setting.
- Seats 125.