Our goal with Wildcat Squash is to create a fun and positive environment as well as promote sportsmanship, respect, and etiquette amongst all players.
What We Offer
Semi-private (two players) and private (individual) squash lessons
- Clinics (group squash lessons)
- Open Court Tuesdays
- Free Learn-to-Play squash clinics
If you have any questions, please reach out to Coach Elani Landman, Director of Squash.
Phone: (914) 925-4540
Elani Landman is the Director of Squash at Rye Country Day School, where she directs the Pre-K-12 Squash program, teaches PE Squash, coaches varsity and Middle School squash, and helps to coach Middle School field hockey.
- South African U19 National Champion
- Led the University of Johannesburg to four consecutive collegiate championship titles
- Holds five consecutive South African National team titles for her provincial team, Central Gauteng
- Represented South Africa at the 2009 and 2011 World Junior Championships
- Represented South Africa at the 2018 Women’s World Team Championships
- 2020 U.S. National Doubles Champion