Student Driving & Auto Permission Form
Students in grades 11 and 12 who have a driver’s license may be allowed to drive a car to and from school if they have parental permission. To park in a student parking lot, student drivers must have a current RCDS parking permit on their auto. If you wish your junior or senior to have permission to drive to and from school and to obtain a parking permit, please read the following carefully and sign below.
- The school cannot be held responsible for accidents or damage that may occur while driving to or from the school or while on school property. Students must not loiter in parked automobiles during school hours.
- The school will not be held responsible for students driving other students.
- Parking Stickers must be affixed to the lower left corner of the back window of the vehicle only.
- This form should be completed for all cars your student will be driving to school.
- If you have a sticker from last year on the car you will use this year, please indicate the number below and complete the form. You will continue to use this sticker for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Failure to drive safely at or near school will result in the suspension of the student's school driving privilege and may result in serious disciplinary action.
- Failure to park in the assigned parking area will result in the loss of parking privileges including the right to park within a four block radius of the school.