When the Cohen Center for the Creative Arts opens in the fall, students in all three divisions will gain access to a brand new design-oriented makerspace with leading edge equipment.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math to design solutions to complex problems.
Our vision: to inspire, engage, and empower a community that fosters innovation, creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving within and across the curriculum and co-curriculum.
- To provide unique learning experiences through collaboration.
- To inspire creative, critical, and analytical thinking.
- To inspire an appreciation for and the imagination needed to design, create, and utilize advanced technologies.
- To develop leaders who support one another through collaboration.
- To provide professional learning and resources for educators.
RCDS's First LEGO League (FLL) Team, the “Hydrocats,” participated in its second competition on Saturday, January 20. This year’s theme of Hydrodynamics was met with enthusiasm from all team members, who worked many hours to prepare for and compete in three judged presentations.