Students in grades 3 and 4 recently had the opportunity to present their integrated STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) projects to the RCDS community.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math to design solutions to complex problems.
Our vision: to inspire, engage, and empower a community that fosters innovation, creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving within and across the curriculum and co-curriculum.
- To provide unique learning experiences through collaboration.
- To inspire creative, critical, and analytical thinking.
- To inspire an appreciation for and the imagination needed to design, create, and utilize advanced technologies.
- To develop leaders who support one another through collaboration.
- To provide professional learning and resources for educators.
Middle School mathematics teacher Ofelia Marquez introduces the new peer Math-A-Magics program.
Maddie Mandell was awarded the Society for In Vitro Biology Award and James Chen was awarded the Excellence in Medical Research Award. Congratulations!