We are pleased to announce that enrollment contracts for the 2021-22 school year have been added to the School’s online enrollment platform. Please follow these steps to view and process your contract:
- Click here.
- Enter your email address as the username and then enter your password.
- Click the yellow bar at the top of the screen to view your student contract(s).
- Click the green “Review” button next to the name(s) of your student(s).
- You will be asked if you have a Tuition Management (Smart tuition) account. If you have children currently enrolled at RCDS, click “YES” and proceed. If you do not have children currently enrolled at RCDS, click "NO" and you will be given an opportunity to create one.
- Review, initial, and sign your contract(s).
- This year, we will require signatures from BOTH parents/guardians (if applicable). Both parents/guardians should have an account set up with the appropriate email addresses. If you have never set up up an account, please enter your email as your username and "password" as the password. You will be prompted to reset your password.
- Please be sure to click all the way through: initial, sign, and hit submit.
- Once the contract is submitted from both parties, you will receive an email acknowledgement from Laurie Pinkham. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours informing you that the contract has been processed, it means we did not receive your contract. Please sign back in and make sure that both parents/guardians have initialed, signed, and hit submit.
- Completed contracts for new students are due March 10, 2021.