ECHO - Rye Country Day School Yearbook Information
We ran out of books last year, and some families who didn’t pre-order were unable to purchase a book at distribution time. Don’t let this happen to you – reserve your book now so that you are guaranteed to get one in May!
All Yearbook and Ad orders must be received by February 25, 2021 but don't delay - order yours today!
Senior portrait packets have now been mailed to all senior families. These packets contain an order form and two pages of instructions on how to order prints. Each packet also includes a password for you to use to access the photos online. For more information, including inquiries about missing packets or how to schedule retakes, please contact June directly.
Senior Portrait Selection:
Seniors should complete this form with the portrait file number you would like to use in the yearbook.
Ads are a great way to celebrate the completion of the school year, to honor a graduate of Lower, Middle, or Upper school, or to thank a teacher or coach, all while supporting the school.
All Yearbook and Ad orders must be received by January 29, 2021, but don't delay - order yours today!
You have two choices for how to create your ad:
- Upload Materials and use a pre-made Template: once you have the photos and text that you would like to include in your ad, upload them to the Jostens site and place them in one of a wide selection of ready-made templates.
- Create Your Own Ad: If you prefer to create your own ad using a program such as Adobe Photoshop, Pages, or a Microsoft program, please be sure to follow the following guidelines:
- Dimensions: Full page (8.5 x 11 inches); Half page (5.5 x 8.5 inches)
- Resolution: a minimum of 300 DPI
- File type: .JPEG or .TIFF
- Upload your file and choose the template that consists of one photo box filling the ad space. Place your file into that photo box.
If you have questions, please call Jostens directly at 800-358-0800.
Please submit your photo using this form by Friday, January 8.