After School Clubs for LS & MS
Registration for Spring 2019 will begin Monday, February 25 at 7:00 p.m. through Friday, March 1 at 3:00 p.m.
Clubs will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Acceptance is automatic upon registration.
- After school clubs are offered in the fall, winter, and spring sessions and run from 3:15-4:15 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Children will be provided a snack and drink at 3:15 p.m. The cost is included within the overall fee.
- There is no bus transportation at 4:15 p.m.; therefore all students should be picked up promptly at 4:15 in the Lower School pick-up circle.
- After 4:00 p.m. updates regarding changes of dismissal should be made to Melissa Liebowitz at email@example.com
- $200 per club
- Some clubs also include a supplies fee which is $20 unless otherwise listed
- Both the club and supplies fee are charged to your school account
- Each day, children are provided a snack, which is included in the price of the program
After School Club Coordinator
(914) 967-1417 Ext. 4451
The spring session of After-School Clubs will begin Monday, March 25 and will end Friday, May 17. The week of May 20 and May 27 will then serve as make- up weeks for missed clubs due to inclement weather, teacher illness, conference days, or holidays.
Below are the weeks that After-School Clubs will run this spring:
- March 25
- April 1
- April 8
- April 15 (No club Friday, April 19)
- April 22
- April 29
- May 6
- May 13
Makeups by week:
- May 20
- May 27