After School Clubs for LS & MS
Registration for Spring 2020 will begin Monday, March 2 at 7:00 p.m. through Friday, March 6 at 3:00 p.m.
Clubs will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Acceptance is automatic upon registration.
- After school clubs are offered in the fall, winter, and spring sessions and run from 3:15-4:15 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Children will be provided a snack and drink at 3:15 p.m. The cost is included within the overall fee.
- There is no bus transportation at 4:15 p.m.; therefore all students should be picked up promptly at 4:15 in the Lower School pick-up circle.
- After 4:00 p.m. updates regarding changes of dismissal should be made to Melissa Liebowitz at email@example.com
The spring session of After-School Clubs will begin Monday, March 30 and will end on Friday, May 22. The week of May 25 will then serve as make- up weeks for missed clubs due to inclement weather, teacher illness, conference days, or holidays.
Below are the weeks that After-School Clubs will run this winter:
Makeups by week:
- $200 per club
- Some clubs also include a supplies fee which is $20 unless otherwise listed
- Both the club and supplies fee are charged to your school account
- Each day, children are provided a snack, which is included in the price of the program