After School Clubs for LS & MS
After school clubs are offered in the fall, winter, and spring sessions and run from 3:15-4:15 p.m. There is no bus transportation at 4:15; therefore all students should be picked up promptly at 4:15 in the Lower School pick-up circle. After 4:00 p.m. calls regarding changes of dismissal should be made to Melissa Liebowitz at ext. 4451.
Clubs will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Acceptance is automatic upon registration
- $200 per club
- Some clubs also include a supplies fee which is $20 unless otherwise listed
- Both the club and supplies fee are charged to your school account
- Each day, children are provided a snack, which is included in the price of the program
After School Club Coordinator
(914) 967-1417 Ext. 4451
Registration opens on Monday, December 3 at 7:00 p.m.
The winter session of After-School Clubs will begin Monday, January 7 and will end March 1. The week of March 4 will then serve as a make- up week for missed clubs due to inclement weather, teacher illness, conference days, or holidays.
Below are the weeks that After-School Clubs will run this winter:
- January 7
- January 14
- January 22 (Monday makeup needed)
- January 28
- February 4
- February 11 (Friday makeup needed)
- February 19 (Monday makeup needed)
- February 25
Makeups by week:
- March 4 (Monday and Friday make-up)