2019 Fall Book Fair, Gift Boutique & Book Fair: After Dark Event
Join parents and faculty to support the Parents Association's fall fundraiser!
Come browse your favorite authors, discover new ones, check out vendor boutiques, and volunteer with other parents.
We will have an incredible selection of new titles and old favorites.
New this year!
- Look out for special tables featuring favorite books from Headmaster Scott Nelson, Principals Jon Leef, Meredith deChabert and Barbara Shea and RCDS Strategic Initiative Directors!
- We are launching our inaugural RCDS Parent Book Club at the Book Fair. Come see which title will be our first read!
Get ahead of your holiday shopping with one-of-a-kind finds at our Gift Boutique. We are featuring our favorites with 10 new vendors this year.
Remember: 25% of book sales and 20% of vendor sales support the RCDS Parents Associations’ programs and events, including scholarships, faculty professional development grants, and equipment grants.
- You can donate gently used books to SCOPE, an after-school reading and writing program for fourth and fifth graders led by junior Eliza Fogel.
- You can also purchase The Life of Chambers written by junior Sam Roskind. Profits from her book will go to provide the book free of charge to hospitalized patients and to support pediatric cardiology research.
Join us in the Athletic Center on these dates and times:
- Thursday, November 7, 7:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- After Dark Event, 7:00 p.m.– 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 8, 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Looking for a truly special holiday gift or graduation present? The booksellers at Bauman Rare Books will showcase some of their amazing offerings, with a specially curated selection from their catalog. Peruse Bauman’s significant collection of rare books, first editions, and signed historical documents. A piece from their rare collection makes a unique gift that’s both memorable and valuable.
Brooke Boothe, interior designer and owner of Nantucket Monogram, will bring a select offering of her one-of-a-kind monogrammed gifts, home goods, and accessories. Be sure to check out some of her items uniquely customized for Rye Country Day School.
- April Marin
- Barre Bodywear
- BE YOUnique
- Bonnie Jennifer
- Cecilia Jewel
- The Chintz Giraffe
- Designer Sunglasses
- Designs That Donate
- Dose Candles
- Eleanor Stone NYC
- Fitz Frames
- Green Wood Flowers
- Ilyse's Pieces
- Indego Africa
- Invitations & More by Bonnie
- KVO Collections
- Luxe Btqe
- Modern Picnic
- Moe's Monkeys
- Neelah Cashmere
- Polkadot England
- Roadie Couture
- Sky Jewelry Designs
- Suburban Stylist
- Tide Hill
- 2 Friends Clothing
CO - CHAIRS
Michelle Toy Liew
ENVIRONMENTAL AND WELLNESS
SENIOR EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
BOOK FAIR TREASURERS