COVID-19 Policies and Protocols (2021-22)
These policies and protocols are subject to change as developments occur, guidelines change, and new information becomes available.
- Return to a more normal school experience, with 100% of students on campus, and relax restrictions as much as permitted.
- Deliver on the RCDS mission, ensuring academic excellence in a supportive and nurturing environment.
- Continue to provide the safest possible environment for students and employees, following state and local guidelines.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and partnership through a sense of joyful community.
- Remain flexible to change our operating model as restraints are imposed or lifted based on the continually evolving COVID situation.
- Communicate regularly and openly with the school community to achieve our education and safety goals.
Have any of these symptoms? STAY HOME and contact the Health Office for guidance at (914) 925-4552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sore/Scratchy throat
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell