Pool Testing Schedule & Information
- Prior to providing your sample: DO NOT eat, drink, chew gum, or brush your teeth for at least 30 minutes, and do not use mouthwash for at least 2 hours. Doing so will result in your test being unreadable and will require you to re-test separately.
- Please make sure the vial is AS FULL AS POSSIBLE (our recommendation is to make every effort to completely fill the vial). The lab requires a certain amount of saliva to be able to process the sample.
- All samples should have the student's first and last name and grade clearly written on the plastic bag with a permanent marker.
- Please make sure cap is tightly secured.
- All pool testing samples will be dropped off in the bins outside of the Athletic Center. Specific instructions for drop-off during the academic year will be shared before the start of school.
- Your child’s FIRST AND LAST NAME and GRADE must be clearly written on the sample bag, if it is not already pre-labeled.
- Samples deposited in the drop-off bin without a legible first and last name and grade cannot be processed and/or attributed to your child. This will result in having to obtain an independent test result in order for your child to return to campus and opt back into pool testing.
- Please also ensure that saliva samples are AS FULL AS POSSIBLE and the cap is tightly secured.
- Required Testing for Unvaccinated Upper School Preseason Athletes/Unvaccinated Employees who are on campus: Thursday, August 19, 8 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. outside of the Athletic Center
- Required Testing for Unvaccinated Upper School Preseason Athletes/Unvaccinated Employees who are on campus: Thursday, August 26, 8 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. outside of the Athletic Center
- Required Testing for All Unvaccinated Students/Employees: Thursday, September 2, 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remain aware of your surroundings, and remember to do the following:
- Wear a mask in public.
- Do not attend large gatherings, especially ones indoors.
- Continue to maintain safe social distance.
- Practice good hand hygiene.